Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cat-Dog

Do any of you remember the cartoon CatDog. One end cat, the other end dog?  Well, I don't have the two ends like that, but I do have a cat who thinks he's a dog.  He is a 20-month old Maine Coon, weighing over 15 lbs.  I have to have baby locks on my cupboard doors or he gets in them and drags stuff out.  One day, he helped himself to a bag of marshmallows and brought them in on my bed.  Guess he thought I needed sweetening up!  There was another time when he grabbed a bag of rice and tore it open and had rice all over the floor!  Toilet paper and paper towels are, I believe, his favorite toys.  Got to keep them locked up too.  If you throw something, he will fetch it.  He won't bring it back, but he does love to run after anything you want to throw.  If he wants your attention he will stand up on his back legs and paw at you with his front paws.  When I go to bed at night he will jump up behind me and paw at the blankets until he can get under them.  His name is Teddy, but I wonder if I should call him Dog?  Or maybe CatDog?

No comments:

Post a Comment